- MUSIC AND CREATIVE MOVEMENT (ages 1-5 years)- A child's exposure to music and movement is key to development. Our toddler classes explore movement through fast and slow activities, finding the beat, and playing instruments. We also explore music through singing, listening, playing instruments, and showing musical skill with scarves and movement. Instructor: Jamie Swenson
- BROADWAY BOUND (ages 7-12 years)- This class combines the three skills needed for a Broadway performing (singing, acting, and dance). There will be voices classes to work on proper vocal technique, projections, dictions, and learning broadway repertoire! There will be movement time where students will work on warm up stretches, dance combinations, and show choreography. Theater games, character work, and line delivery are also the heart of our classes. Instructors: Jamie and Joe Swenson
- BROADWAY BOUND JR (ages 5-6 years)- This class is just like Broadway Bound but younger friends! Instructor: Jamie Swenson
- PRESCHOOL BALLET (ages 3-6 years)- A basic ballet class for 3-6 year olds, teaching the fundamentals in a fun, creative and relaxed manner. Positions of the feet and arms, stretching, and traveling across the floor will be the focus for this session. Instructor: Gabrielle Royal
- Broadway Bound and Broadway Bound Jr (see above for description).
- MIME TIME (ages 6-11 years)- This class primarily teaches the five principles of mime to help the developing actor make physical choices for each character they portray. Students will be actively learning physical skills through mime as well as though improv activities and games. Mime and improv skills are great ways to develop self confidence and self control. These skills can be applied to creating characters on stage as well as confident/outgoing kids. Instructor: Joe Swenson
- PRE-SCHOOL ART (ages 3-5) In early childhood, art is all about process and expression. Children have an inherent ability to create and allowing them the freedom to do so always results in exciting works! This class will explore painting to music, the magic of color mixing, and how color makes us feel. Each 30 minute class will explore a new aspect of self expression through art.